I'm pretty much rubbish at writing with any regularity. I don't think the topics I won't shut up about are interesting enough to write posts about, and when I think of an interesting topic, it seems all the humor and charm drains from my writing voice. Still I feel nothing but guilt that my site, my one presence on the Web that isn't owned by some giant Silicon Valley behemoth that only means well but keeps knocking shit over, goes un-loved and un-updated.
- study vb in window2001. 2001
- like grammer, c# ,vb,hacking,delphi c photographer, dancer & bassist from Docking, China."！2008
- like to use CSS Photoshop HTML, blender design beautiful page in 401 studio. 2009
- can use emacs, ssh/ssi/ssm framework ,echance, in my application. 2013
- started using golang to develop personal projects, learning some in Ruby rails programming, 2014
- began to learn and use nodejs, react, angularjs in the group's financial projects and entrepreneurial projects 2015
- started to write components based on the section of the project reconstruction project, and the development of big data analysis project and aggregate index in es 2016
contact me: shaeufung.zhao#gmail.com(# 改为 @)
All non-code blog content is licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA.
All source code files and snippets found on this blog, unless otherwise explicitly noted, are licensed under the terms below.
Copyright (c) 2001-2019 Peaks Egcl
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.